Fort Erie Fishing From Shore

Bryan

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to some spots along Lake Eries Shoreline

And any tips on Bait or Lures could help too...

Going down there this month to check it out any help or pointer would be great.. Thanks

Go see the bait shop in fort erie on the parkway he will set you up with a spot and tackle, he's right down there and always knows the best up do date idea's for catching whats biting, also the whole shore line by the peace bridge seems real popular.

Hi, just new to your sight and like the way it's set up. i've never fished the niagra region yet and don't have a boat any more so sort of land locked. Can any one help me out and give me some ideas where i can get to from shore and maybe have some luck? I have fished the grand and lakes and streams up north mostly and can share with you about those spots.

That's biggest reason i don't post here anymore. I like to help people but some ppl don't appreciate that.

Thats not true Denis.......People do appreciate you helping them out, provided helping the out does not co-exist with free advertising. Feel free to help people out.....in fact I for one do appreciate those people that help out.

I usually keep to my self, but I find it amusing that on one blog we advertise for cast adventures but on another blog we codemm the fact that someone can't give the name of Denis bait store " Fishn Niagara" I have fished the Niagara area for 33 yrs and have helped every person I can when it comes to enjoying the great outdoors, but it is these Stupid arguments that usually deter people from opening their mouth. I like Paul and think he is a good guy but seriously let's be fair about these things. A gentleman asked where do fish on the Lake Erie shoreline ? If that gentleman would like to pm me I will tell him where he can fish from Lowbanks to Fort Erie!

I hate to continue this crap, however I guess I did kinda start it, anyway it didn't allow me to post the name, I did not post a link, the name got changed to Fort Erie.

Once again did not mean to open a can of worms on this one just trying to help a dude out,

FYI some of us aren't so good with these sites and don't know how to "PM"? sorry, so we have to search out the pros in person

I hate to continue this crap, however I guess I did kinda start it, anyway it didn't allow me to post the name, I did not post a link, the name got changed to Fort Erie.

Once again did not mean to open a can of worms on this one just trying to help a dude out,

FYI some of us aren't so good with these sites and don't know how to "PM"? sorry, so we have to search out the pros in person

Not a problem midas.....very easy to PM or private message anyone. All you have to do is click on the persons user name at the side of the screen. The persons name will show thier profile and in there is the option to send them a message.

Archived