Need Your Help

rickyy33

Hey guys, my wife and I just found out our second child will be a girl, I'm thrilled (sarcastic lol) now she's on the name kick, and actually wants my opinion, this is where you come in, anyone know of a unique girls name that relates to fishing or hunting??? Let me know

Diana. Goddess of the hunt. What more is there to say

I HAVE TO second that one.... (Wife's name is Diana)

- First Girlfriend (age 5 was Diana)

- Lead Singer of the Supremes is Diana

- One of Paul Anka's best songs

Diana , Diana, Diana ....

Rolls off the lips pretty sweet!

lol

CONGRATS on the Upcoming Baby Girl!

Whatever name is chosen, you already know you have an Angel.

Caccia pronounced "catch-ya"

Italian word for hunt

Like that name and its really unique. Cant say i ever heard of it before eitber. I think Hunter is a boys name doc.

H - Girl Baby Names

Hadley Hailee Hailey Hailie Haleigh Haley Halie Halle Hallie Hana Hanna Hannah Harley Harmony Haven Hayden Haylee Hayleigh Hayley Haylie Hazel Heather Heaven Heidi Helen Helena Holly Hope Hunter

FISH names doc ........like Haddock , Halibut , Hake ...........Tuna !

Ricky................I got it, it just came to me................HUNTER. now go ask your wife.......LOL :unsure:you could have the first child ever named by NFN.

Well an update for you guys my wife is leaning towards Brooklyn, she's very stubborn. I like caccia, personally but any married man knows the wife will always win. As a joke I told my wife the name "sauger" she was obviously clueless what it means, she said no

Well an update for you guys my wife is leaning towards Brooklyn, she's very stubborn. I like caccia, personally but any married man knows the wife will always win. As a joke I told my wife the name "sauger" she was obviously clueless what it means, she said no

You could go with Brooke Lynn :)

• 2 weeks later...

Let me tell you... in my experience all women named Brooklyn are hell raisers.... I am an uncle to two of them (brooklyns) god help you... and in my experience you will shorten it too brook or lynn... and the kids at school will have a field day with it.. trust me, I know first hand. Well maybe second hand...

G

Well , you can go with "Haddie" . When I was a kid we had Chicken Haddie for dinner . I was like a fish chowder and I haven't had it for years . .....don't know if it's still available locally , and if I see it at the store I would try it again .

http://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/16949/desperately-seeking-chicken-haddies

• 3 weeks later...

H - Girl Baby Names

Hadley Hailee Hailey Hailie Haleigh Haley Halie Halle Hallie Hana Hanna Hannah Harley Harmony Haven Hayden Haylee Hayleigh Hayley Haylie Hazel Heather Heaven Heidi Helen Helena Holly Hope Hunter

Hey doc.......how do you like the name "Angel" ......as in angel fish ?

Congrats on the Name Selection!

As a female given name,

Aria means 'lioness' in Hebrew, or 'air' in Italian. It also refers to "aria", a self-contained piece for one voice usually, most commonly found in the context of opera.[

Aria or Arya is both a male and female given name. It is an Indian and Persian male given name, based on the self designation of the peoples of Ancient India and Ancient Iran who spoke Aryan languages.[1][2] The term was is also used as an ethnic epithet in the Achaemenid inscriptions and in the Zoroastrian Avestan tradition.[3][4]

May everything go safe & smooth for the Delivery!

Best to you, your wife and expected Baby Girl - "Aria".

Archived