Deer And Turkey Hunting Land

Hendo

Hi everyone i am a new hunter just starting out. I am mature and respectful of nature and others. I live in Ridgeway and i am looking for areas to hunt deer and turkey. Currently i am just starting out with a bow. Anyone willing to allow me to use there land i would be more then grateful. it truly is such a privilege to have some one allow you this. I would be more then willing to help out around the farm or anyway i can in gratitude for such a great gift. Thanks for your time you can pm me or email me at

codyhenderson51@gmail.com

Thanks again safe hunting Cody

I know its a long shot but maybe soneone wilk be generous its a shame so many have recked it for others

Its not even that people have wrecked it. There are alot of factors.1. More and more anti hunters. 2.More houses being built. 3.Landscaping trend (people who would rather have empty landscaped land then bush and fields) 4. More sanctuaries that allow No hunting.

there is many factors to blame but i know in my area it has to do with people not obeying no trespass signs and ignorance.

And when you do actually seal a nice spot, with legit landowner permission, you will spend the majority of your time kicking out trespassers and stand thieves.

This region is embarrassing when it comes to hunting.

Pike

What do you mean empty landscaped land?

What i mean is back in the day people kept there bush now a days and not in all cases but i do see it more and more ..land owners will knock down a bush or feild or hedge rows to make her pretty. I see it all the time.

Many trees being cut for firewood . Niagara has a lot of hardwood trees that fetch over $100 per face cord . We seem to be losing the fruit crops & buying fruit from other countries & turning the land over to grapes , corn , soy.....and of course , housing . I knew a guy who lived about 30 km north of Trenton (Sterling) where I saw plenty of turkeys .....maybe look into a hunting/fishing trip up there sometime .

• 1 month later...

Archived