Stolen Hunting Dogs Ft.erie

smerchly

I have hunted coyote with Randy the owner of these dogs. The perps actually cut the locks on the pens and made off with his two best dogs. It sounds like there was prior knowledge there. Anyone who owns dogs like these knows that this is a year round effort. There is a tremendous amount of time spent with them. They are big active animals. They are run in the summer (no shooting of coyote) to keep them in shape and can often be cut up at any time of the year when they fight with the yotes or simply get injured during the chase. Even with doing a lot of the vet work yourself (sewing up cuts/removing thorns) giving them the care they deserve can total up to a lot of money every year.

A good owner like Randy IMO possibly gets more involved with his dogs than the usual person and Fluffy. The dogs are more like hunting partners than pets with pretty interesting personalities.

Randy's dog are pretty well known among the coyote hunting fraternity and hopefully these s&*theads are dumb enough to try and market them locally.

I totally agree with the Smerch.......please keep eyes and ears open.

I hope Randy can get some newspaper -TV time to help find his dogs . This type of crime can be very traumatic for those who lose their pets , and I hope to see minimum jail time for those who commit these serious crimes .

Who steals another mans dog.. Thats a new type of low.

The Lowest of the low thats who.......................................................................................................................................an ex-wife!!

On a serious note, that news the dogs have been found just made my day, and Ive had a pretty crappy day.

The Lowest of the low thats who.......................................................................................................................................an ex-wife!!

On a serious note, that news the dogs have been found just made my day, and Ive had a pretty crappy day.

So TRUE

• 3 weeks later...

Went to a wild game dinner a week or so ago and found out the whole story of the stolen dogs. You won't believe this!!

The dogs were penned at a friend's place in the country as these dogs are too loud to be in the city where Randy lives. Every day he would go out and feed them and spend time with them. The one day he found the locks cut on the pens of two of his best dogs. After the dogs were stolen and the word had got out, he had posted a reward in Kijijji but no word.

A woman called saying that she knew a dog psychic who could possibly help. Of course Randty was skeptical but couldn't leave no stone unturned to get his dogs back. So he gets together with this psychic and she tells him she can "see"the dogs. They are in good shape in front of a fire. In order to get them back he will have to cross a bridge and make a left turn. This was all she could see. There was no mention of a claim for a reward.

Several days later he gets a call late at night from a woman. She says that her daughter and her idiot boyfriend were the ones that stole the dogs. Apparently they walked often near where the dogs were kept and knew what they were used for. Being antihunters they couldn't accept that so they cut the locks and took the animals home.

These were large active animals not used to being in a house so you can imagine what happened. They destroyed the place shitting and pissing wherever the urge happened. The woman who called said she could get the dogs to Randy as long as her daughter wouldn't be charged....she didn't care what happened to the idiot boyfriend.

Randy agreed ....most important what getting the dogs back. Now here's the strange part (remember the psychic). To meet her he had to go to a Timmie's in Chippewa and to get there he had to cross a bridge and turn left to get there.

As far as I know, there hasn't been a claim for the reward, Randy's dogs are in good health and back home, the daughter wasn't charged but he is definitely going after the idiot boyfriend who was the real antihunter in this scenario.

Incredible but true.

The good news is the DOGS are safe - back at home.

ALL PARTIES involved in the Theft should be held ACCOUNTABLE! Period

Each KNEW exactly what they were doing and decided to partake in these actions.

I would "Hang em High" lol ... make sure BOTH INDIVIDUALS are charged.

As for the Psychic:

I would be asking her for the LOTTERY NUMBERS

Seriously.

WOW.....what a story ! It is very newsworthy to me .....it will expose how far some of the anti's (peeta), (ara) will go to push their agendas . They should both be charged .but the girl may not have had too much say in the dog theft as it seems her boyfriend is the IDIOT who cut the locks and planned & controlled this deed . I hope to see some punishment handed out here.......

Glad the dogs are back! I love how anti "hurt animals groups" operate, I remember PETA a few years back complaining about a fish market because throwing a frozen fish is desecrating the remains or something like that... My dogs are not hunting dogs but I would consider it like taking someones child, the dogs are apart of the family. And most humans do anything to help there family. Be it there dog spending thousands of dollars on surgery or there kids, parents even grandparents. Family is the glue that holds our sanity in check.

Glad the dogs are back, being a fellow hunter I know how much work goes into training a dog, and how much of a companion they become. I can't believe the anti hunters out there who think we mistreat our animals.When I was looking for a new duck dog there was a beautiful 6 month old black lab I fell in love with at the Welland humane society. They would not sell me the dog because I was a hunter, I lived in the country with 8 acres of land, yet they will sell a big high energy dog to someone who lives in an apartment. Ended up that I got a young chocolate lab mix from the Port Colborne pound, and he was the best dog I have had so far.

Spiro I'd love to talk about that one. Port C and FE both have down to earth SPCA's but the others are whack! I plan to eventually tackle this topic for bullet news and I think your account is worth sharing.

To tell you the truth I knew deep down who stole these dogs. These dogs were used for coyote hunting and the local coyote group shares every coyote story in the news on their facebook page and use stories like these to incite hateful anti-hunting comments. If you fight back they ban you. However this story seemed to escape their page. There was an eerie silence that made me suspect they were involved and I would simply love to see the connection. I bet if you checked their memeber list "of likes" you would see the perps name in there.

I would keep a lid on it if you PM'd me the names :)

The Lab's name was Gunner, he was an outdoor dog, after a year old he was never kenneled or tied up. He knew the property line and he knew he was never allowed on the road. He took that so far as to crawl under the road (2 foot pipe) to get to the neighbours yard to eat the puppy food. I got married and moved to the burbs and Gunner came with me, at 13 years old his duck days were done. My wife told me our house was now a retirement home for him. I was worried about accidents, as he was never inside. He lived another 2 years and I am happy to say he never had an accident in the house.

It's amazing to me what a forgetful species humans are. It's only a generation or so ago that everyone relied on hunting and the animals that helped them to put food on the table. Why don't these groups picket the forests for the coyotes inhumane treatment of the deer, or farmers chickens, or insert any other animal they kill? Nature is far crueler than the hunters will ever be.

Glad to hear you got your dogs back. Someone should go steal their granola and hemp sandals.

Archived