Some Of My Catches From 2012

Smash

Nice cats and dogs you have there ! It looks like you have have doing very well on the river carpin ,cattin & doggin ! lol I believe the 3 rd one down is a rudd and it is a huge one ! Congrats .

Ive never caught a bowfin till last year And I got three of them Most the fish u see are caught on the Welland river I just started carping and did alright I found a way to always land them in because at the beginning I must of lost about 20 haha I cant wait to get down there and start smashing again this year I know the outcome will be far greater than last year

Thanks for sharing your success....looks like you had a decent year.

What did those bowfin hit? Live bait or artificial?

Never caught one personally but my buddy caught two nice ones last year in port robinson on white twister tails

Nice cats and dogs you have there ! It looks like you have have doing very well on the river carpin ,cattin & doggin ! lol I believe the 3 rd one down is a rudd and it is a huge one ! Congrats .

definitely a rudd. ive caught them in black creek but never that big. they can do a lot of damage in small shallow creeks and decrease the areas where perch will spawn. i hope that fish was not released. mnr guy told me to destroy any rudd that i catch. and for all those nice fish you caught shouldnt you look happier lol

If i knew that the Rudd did damage I would have despossed of it, And I may look angry but Very excited for the catch just not very good at pic taking haha... Also Im down for smashing some fatties whenever anyone is down

Archived