St.catharines Bassmasters Welcomes Guest Speaker Simon Frost!

splitshot11

Join us on Monday April 8th at 7:00pm! Simon Frost will be our guest speaker for the evening! Simon is well known around Ontario and beyond as a renown Tournament angler with many accomplishments to his name. He along with Mel (his wife) are the owners of Frostbite Tackle! The topic: "early season smallmouth." We meet at Doms pasta and grill. located at 22 Academy St. Downtown St.Catharines. Our meetings are open to the public. We hope to see you there. You won't want to miss this! PM me if your interested in attending or want more information!

Feel free to message me if you wish to attend or want more information. Again our meetings are open to the public with no pressure to join. Our goal is to not only educate our members but the angling community at large.

I must say! I'm a little shocked that nobody has responded! There are a lot of bass anglers on this forum asking for information on techniques, equipment,baits etc... This is a chance to ask one of Ontario's premiere tournament anglers all those questions face to face. What else are you doing on a Monday night?...Remember the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked! We hope to hear from you!

Hey I really wanted to come but had to stay home with the new born. I'll be out next Monday!

Next month buddy. You can find the club on facebook or on our website www.stcatharinesbassmasters.com to watch for our meetings. We usually meet the first Monday of the month.

Cya next month.

Reminder: our first tourney of the year is May 4th on lake erie out of Buffalo. If you need more info just ask :)

Big Thanks to Simon and Mel. Frost! A great presentation on Early season smallmouth fishing! We know everybody walked out armed with new knowledge and a serious itch to get out on lake Erie for some hogs!. Thanks again!

Archived