Black 2007 Ram 3500 With Plates 726-7Zw

ChefMick

Please write this information down and keep it close at hand in your vehicle, If you do see this truck call 911 immediately. Tell the operator you have information regarding the Tim Bosma missing persons case.

His family has asked us for help and you can see more info at this link

http://new.livestrea.../events/2088758

Driving to work this morning I couldnt believe what I saw....soooooooo disappointed, All of the Q.E.W digital traffic boards where all saying "dont drink and drive", $150 fine for using a handheld", speed enforcement....BLAH BLAH BLAH,

To the MTO, you guys are fully aware that Tim is missing Why the hell are you not putting up his truck info on ALL highway boards?????????????

My letter to the Minister of Transportation of Ontario.

Good day, I'm wondering if you can help me with a bit of an issue I am having with your department. As I am sure you are ALL well aware of the disappearence of the Ancaster resident Tim Bosma, driving the Q.E.W Niagara bound corridor, I was utterly shocked to see all of the MTO traffic boards post nothing about his truck information.

Are you serious?

During an Amber alert, I would assume that this would be a MANDITORY procedure.
I understand posting warnings about drinking and driving and the use of handhelds while driving is important, but this man has a family.

Thank you for your time, and I would appreciate a reply to this query.

Regards

Can they not make the guy talk as to where Tim is? Wish I could see the news feed but I am up north for the weekend I am glad they got one of these disgusting excuse for human beings.

well in short, they arrested the guy with the tattoo on cawthra rd. in missasauga, they still have not found Tim or his truck, but they have had over 300 tips come in from the public, fingers crossed this ends today, and with a good ending. I'm postitive the investigating team is grilling this guy for information.

just found this on another fishing site. c&p below

Update on this:

Maybe you heard this on the news already, but here's the latest:

Tim's cellphone was found in an industrial area in Brantford. Police have traced the call made to Tim's phone by the one of the men who came to the house. Additionally, these same two men test drove a similar truck the day before in Etobicoke. The owner of that truck was not harmed, but the police say there were some similar suspicious circumstances. He has given a more accurate description of one of the men: He has a tatoo with the word "Ambition" on this wrist with a box around it, where one would wear a watch.

Police are asking anyone who has a business in Brantford with some kind of surveillance equipment to check it for Monday evening between 9:30 and 10:30 and report any activity.

Thanks for reading!

The truck was found in the driveway of Dellen Millard's mothers house, in Kleinberg, Dellen Millard was the 27 year old with the wrist tattoo and arrested.

Despite the fact that the truck has been found I feel it necessary to leave this pinned for a while longer, below is a photo of Mr. Bosma,

406603659.jpgTim Bosma

To the Bosma family and Tim's friends, my prayers and thoughts are with you always .

arrested suspect isn't talking on other suspect still at large, call me old fashioned but there must be a few ways to get this man to talk, the old phone might be of good motivation ;)

I hope tim makes it home to his family and friends I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster they're going through

my thoughts and prayers are with the friends and relatives of tim

Archived