Black 2007 Ram 3500 With Plates 726-7Zw

ChefMick

This was a horrendous act of pure evil. This is not just a crime against Tim Bosma and his family, It is a calculated act of pure evil perpetrated against humanity. This is a concious betrayal of the good nature, good faith, and goodwill of every person. I pray that the responsible parties are brought to justice in this life and the next. I feel great sorrow and sympathy for his family's loss.

PFG

I was picking up a load of wood when I heard the news on the radio, started swearing, the loading guy asked whats up, told him, he then started swearing, the police now say there is video evidence of a 2nd vehicle that followed tims truck on the test drive, therefore they are looking for at least 3 people, the one they have in custody, the other in Tims truck and the pursuit vehicle.... Absolutely disgusting, and the fact this clown in custody is saying he is innocent when he had the truck and body on his property? Also why have we not heard anything about his mother? I mean the Truck was found on a covered trailer on her property.... the family was rich enough to buy the truck tenfold, absolutely evil, 25 years will not be enough for this ass, hopefully Karma gets revenge in jail.....

Archived