Fly Swap?

ron4blues

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am soooo sorry but I have to bail out of the fly swap. I have just hit with some real life stuff today that will take some time to sort out. I really wanted to be apart of this swap. Again guys I am so sorry. I hope I did not let anyone down. I will be back as soon as I can and hope to be apart of the next one.

Jeff

I am soooo sorry but I have to bail out of the fly swap. I have just hit with some real life stuff today that will take some time to sort out. I really wanted to be apart of this swap. Again guys I am so sorry. I hope I did not let anyone down. I will be back as soon as I can and hope to be apart of the next one.

Jeff

No problem Jeff, totally understand, and wish you success in dealing with the real life stuff that always comes first.

Is someone coordinating this? I would assume we would package our ten flys and include a self addressed stamped envelope for the return and send it to whoever coordinates?

Can we set a date to have this done and sent by? I know Big Dog is going on holidays so....just saying.

Send you flies to me and I'll do the sorting and co-ordinating. Include a return envelope with return postage. My address is:

Ron Ferguson

206-2547 King St E

Hamilton, ON, L8K 1Y1

Lets say June 21st to have them in my mailbox?

Don't forget to provide a return envelope big and strong enough for distribution. I don't know yet how large everyone's contributions are, but the dragonfly nymphs I have are about 1 1/2" and I'm sure some will be bigger. I'll be using craft foam sheets to organize them, so each envelope should be 5"x8" or thereabout.

Mine are going out Monday morning as well.......Ron Barr, Bouface streamer Leech

Anyone else having trouble with the post office and return shipping? They don't want to let me buy return shipping citing something about weight.

I just sent mine by regular mail in an envelope. No heavier then some mail i sent. Put in a small plastic bag wrapped in one sheet of paper. Well now you have me wondering if mine make it there without a problem.

Dave, yours arrived today, safe and secure.

h

Wow....that was quick they must have sent them air express.....lol

I am going to have to bow out guys I thought I would have enough time to tie but sadly I dont currently working 2 full time jobs and it is rough.

No worries. Work and family come first. We'll probably do this again, so there'll be other chances. Hope you at least get a chance to wet a line.

No worries. Work and family come first. We'll probably do this again, so there'll be other chances. Hope you at least get a chance to wet a line.

We are currently working on the floor for 2 levels of a house... The guy lives right on lake ontario in a mansion XD So if I ask politely I should be able to fish any time I get a break. But he is getting some nice hardwood flooring throughout...

Archived