Fly Swap?

ron4blues

I'd be interested. It might be interesting to start a club so that we have a monthly or bi-monthly meeting. I don't see a lot from people in the Niagara area that fly fish. It would be nice to meet up with people who have a common interest in and around the Niagara area.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies for the delay, folks. Friday night's storm meant other things had to take priority.

The flies will be in the mail tomorrow morning. We had 4 participants contributing 10 flies each. I'm sending each of you two of each fly (so you're getting 2 of your own back of course).

The remainder I'll send to Cliff to donate as a prize for an NFN sponsored event such as a swill or whatever.

Perhaps we should do the same for future fly swaps as well. That way we'll have a nice collection for a draw or the like.

Got my flies today Coach....thanks for volunteering to organize. Nice job guys....look forward to the next one with more people who are willing to participate.

Glad that they arrived safely. Can't wait to get mine wet! Don't be afraid to strip those dragonfly nymphs: the real ones "swim" by jetting water through their abdomens. Strip about 8" really quickly, then let it sink. The twin beads for eyes will pull it down fast.

Archived