Fishing Kayaks?!

Jerkbait00

I guess I will have to check around for a mid-quality kayak, not low end not high end. Cant flash all my cash with the first kayak hahaha.

Kijiji hasn't produced a good used yak offer in a long while. I check everyday like a routine.

Hey Guys, It’s Jamie from Outdoors Oriented here. I just saw this thread and wanted to chime in.

YoungYakker – I’d like to know more about your experience so we can hopefully address it and prove to you that we’re dedicated to providing fair prices to keep people shopping local. Please feel free to message me.

For everyone’s information, We have both a price match and price protection policy. We try to keep a close eye on pricing at other retailers, but as you can imagine, we can’t always know when someone is cheaper than us, that’s where you simply have to show us the deal and we’d be happy to match it. We also offer demo days and have a number of paddlers on staff with experience to draw from. We’re 100% locally owned and are supporters of the local fishing and paddling community through donations for the Jordan Harbour Garbage Derby, Kids Day fishing derby, and local clubs like the Peninsula Paddlers.

We carry primarily three brands of kayaks; Necky, Perception, and Wilderness Systems. These are all well known good quality brands, with Wilderness Systems being one of the current leaders in the kayak fishing world. We don’t get into the down and dirty cheap stuff, the big box stores have that covered. We understand that for those starting out sometimes budget can be a stumbling block, but I would echo what others have suggested here, try to find a good used model before buying too basic a boat. When it comes time to upgrade, you’ll likely to be able to re-coup most of your cost as long as you’ve kept the boat in good condition.

Where you’re planning on paddling/fishing, how long you plan to be out for, and what you want to take with you will all impact the type and size of kayak you’re looking for. Even if you aren’t looking for a new boat, stop in and use our expertise to gather information so you can make a well informed decision and be able to jump if a suitable model comes available.

We’re here to help and grow the kayak fishing community in Niagara, so give us a shot!

Archived