Jordan Cats

knightfisher

Jordan Harbor is still producing some nice cats. Caught 4 this evening. Added a few pic of a few caught the other day. Using a canoe gives more shorelines to cover. Used cut bait. Largest was just over 14 pounds. DSCN3279_zps35c265c0.jpg kitten DSCN3280_zps343af753.jpg prop cut perhaps DSCN3281_zps4894b70e.jpg little bigger DSCN3272_zps9f7ad133.jpg sore on tail DSCN3275_zpsc48a1081.jpg about 10 lbs DSCN3287_zps44d48ab7.jpg DSCN3282_zps68dcd414.jpg 8 lbs DSCN3285_zps51c605a0.jpg another one 10 lbs

Nicely done sir.

Back in two saturdays

That is Sir Knightfisher ! :worthy: I want to try some nice fat dewies on a float out there for the cats . There are some over 20 lbs . , would like to hook one . There's big drum and carp in there also . Nice going Dan , it's fun catching those big girls !

I could commend you on the kitties....but you already know you slated them.

For me I love the fact your dog is with you....I think that's pretty awesome. If my dog hears me do the slightest thing to the boat she gets really excited to go out.

Some beat up cats for sure. That 8lber had lots of scratches on it, fallen trees, brush ?

I thought the cat with the red circle was from a lamprey as well.

Was using some smelt and old seafood I found in the freezer.

Anything with a stink will attract the cats.

As smerch says lots of other fish in there, and I think worms will always work as well.

Quite the thrill when a big cat pulls the canoe around.

:Gonefishing:

If you can get some large 3-4" minnows , chubs or golden shiners , and hook them under a float right on bottom , I think the cats would go nuts over them . I will be out there soon in my freighter canoe and will give it a go . A nice chop from a south wind would be an advantage .

If you can get some large 3-4" minnows , chubs or golden shiners , and hook them under a float right on bottom , I think the cats would go nuts over them . I will be out there soon in my freighter canoe and will give it a go . A nice chop from a south wind would be an advantage .

if your looking for chubs, fish bailey bridge just up stream, worm and float and you can get them, youd be in the area so it wouldnt be a big de tour

Where do you put in at Jordan Harbour?

Week of nice weather coming.

My kayak gazes at me with reproach in it's eyes whenever I pass by.

Only been wet once this year.

Any info would be most appreciated!

Where do you put in at Jordan Harbour?

Week of nice weather coming.

My kayak gazes at me with reproach in it's eyes whenever I pass by.

Only been wet once this year.

Any info would be most appreciated!

You can put in a Jordan Harbour Conservation area which is off 21st St near the QEW. Google maps will show the way.

I might have to foillow you out thier on my sportspal and you can show me how it is done. I have caught a few trout on that that browning by the way.

Anytime FD, send me a pm and we can work something out. Glad your making use of the rod.

Archived