Dominion Bait And Tackle Minnows?

905andy

Exactly where are you guys fishing for perch??? Point albino or off sherkston or off port colbourne??? can you let me know the depth also,I'm heading out tomorrow for a fish,possibly last outing in the boat . Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Exactly where are you guys fishing for perch??? Point albino or off sherkston or off port colbourne??? can you let me know the depth also,I'm heading out tomorrow for a fish,possibly last outing in the boat . Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

we were off sherkston last thursday and the depth was 65-70. just look for the pack of boats

Thanks mark and lundtastic, I've been fishing for perch all summer at long point(lake side) with great results every time, but the bite is off there now and i'm taking a senior friend of mine, who I promised to take out all summer for some fantastic perch fishing, but never got the chance to get out with me. So tomorrow is the day and as always " I'm looking for that 2 lb Jumbo"!!!!

Does anyone know if Dominion has minnows????

No idea on the minnow front, sorry. Got some there on Friday past.

Just bought some at erie tracker. 3pm

Spoke to some gents at the marina this afternoon, it was tough going for perch. Everything is stirred up right now. 12 foot waves will do that.

Archived