Upper River Float Fishing

smashin_em3

I take business in university, and can unequivocally tell you selling fishing sports is unsustainable. I know may guides back home in Windsor, and they would never sell there sports because their clientele will not longer need them. I get that technology doesn't catch you fish, but it certainly increases your probability and provides confidence. In addition, the guide will need to continue to find new spots to sell, as the "honey holes" will be overfished and become depleted. If I was selling a true honey hole (which not a shot in hell i would), I would charge more than the minuscule $5 amount. To answer others questions, it is not illegal because it is public information. It is strange however that a privatization of information that can be publicly acquired with work is becoming profitable for a guy though, no matter how small the margins are. Just my two cents.

Jeeves

• 2 years later...

I think that charging for this info is a bad idea if I were Dennis I would have my shop open and use this to bring people to my shop which is in a prime location  maybe have like a club or something to bring people together  over some good fishing banter  although I have noticed that guys seem to be very pretentious  if there so called good fishermen  I would rather spend countless hours not catching fish than pay for the info  but I will pay for baits that I know are working along with some tips on how to use them   Look at peters tackle they do great  because there open and there friendly  also always willing to give advise 

Archived