25Th Anniversary Present

bigugli

Although a little belated. nieces gave us a pair of tickets to see Blue Rodeo tonight up in the Hammer. Nice little surprise before we start moving.

As usual Jim and Greg put on a great show. Their opening act was Cuddy's son, Devin, and his band. They were pretty good too. Might have something to do with the excellent coaching they have been getting. Show went from 8 to 11:30 with 3 sessions, and 2 encores.

Happy 25th Anniversary Bruce . Seeing Blue Rodeo must have been a real treat for you & Judy . I was listening to a.m.610 yesterday morning & they were playing an old favourite "Try" , and I thought of you guys going to see them . Cuddy's son Kevin is a big chip off the old block for sure , another talented family . They have played with many well known talents like Sarah Mclachlan and their band members really know their stuff .

.....at the Juno's with Sarah .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bttAYFXPUY

I saw them a few summers ago at the amphitheatre with steve earle as opener. the highlight for me was him coming back out and singing lost together with the band. they know how to put on a show....my brother sold shirts for them back at the end of the 90's.

Archived