"What A Fun Day "

Guest fishmaster

Guest fishmaster

What a fun day with the kids! Thanks to everyone that volunteered and/or sponsored to make this a great event. Another great turn out with over 2000 people and (570) kids fishing ....

Thanks Again to the hundreds of Sponsor's for all there great prizes and cash donations we couldn't do this with out everyones help hope to see you all back again next year ..Here are some pictures of today ...at the Grand Island BBQ..

5th Place

065826.JPG

4th Place

065827.JPG

3rd Place

065828-big.JPG

2nd Place 51 cm Sheephead wins a Canoe

065833.JPG

1st Place Grand Prize 14ft Lowe Johnboat Dalton Powell Dunnville 52 cm Carp

065829.JPG

065835.JPG

Click the link for slide show done by Laketrout

http://www.laketrout2.com/DunnvilleBBQFishing/

WOW ! Steve , that was quite the outing ! You can't put a price on all those happy little faces ! :D You had great weather to accomodate all those 2000 people , things must have been buzzing in Dunville ! Ya gotta feel good to make all those kiddies have a day they will always remember ! Thanks for the pics ......I should have been there !

Guest Markus

Excellent pictures Steve. Good to see such a great turnout at the Grand Island BBQ. They've got 50 years of great tradition hosting this event and a big congrats goes to The Chronicle and the Dunvillve Rotary too for their efforts. The Grand Island BBQ is a 1st class community event and everyone should be encouraged to check it out next year.

Steve, you did a great thing volunteering your time with these kids. Lots of happpy campers!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Great stuff Steve!! Looks like all your hard work paid off with all those happy faces,after all thats what it's all about, KIDS!

Your Email.... I feel the same way,who drives!?

Guest Jeetmuck

I wish we had been able to make it that day, my kids would have loved to be out. Looks like it was a great day and the looks on their faces say it all. Congrats on the derby and I look forward to trying to get the kids out next time.

Archived