Chat Fly Fishing-Save Other Thread From Tangents And Hijacking

schnipster

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they arent quite that tight--just fittedi say fitted is all---PS CC y pike rod is a nice little rocket launcher

hey you guys think a shorter rod is easier to cast big flies? take away flex..and use only length in the equation///

Yeah...Mandarin is just what you need...He of the waders that fit like Lulu Lemon spandex... :roflblack:

Consider the thread.................................hijacked

Yeh, wish i couldd get down a size in mine as well...unfortunately ive lost my youth.

Went to that grand river help seminar last night. There was an adjenda at hand as i thought. Looks like a recruitment for members of trout unlimited Brantford chapter. I had ear of a development going in somewhere so i guess strength is in numbers with backing from trout unlimited. Being already a member, i did volunteer myself and my wife where needed. Larry Mellors was on hand along with the MNR and apparently there is lots of work needed in several areas. I dont have a problem contributing to work days but political adjendas i hate to be a part of. Great turn out of people, both young (like myself) lol...and washed up ....lol. I figure if you use the resource some contributions back into it is in order. We'll see where it goes from here...

chats are going to be logged for legal reasons? wow do we have suspected terrorist activity on the fishing forum? is it to be able to nip a fishing forum coup in the bud--sorry but that aint cool..there is no legal" reason this is a fishing forum not s schutzhund school. HAHAHAH these forums kill me.

News flash, Everything you do online is tracked and logged.

We dont always have a staff member in chat so by logging it we can protect our members from spam or unwated solicitation ect.

And about the pike fishing.... The pike are still prespawn in most areas around here, but as far as the floating line goes, you can use it, just use an intermediate tip or lighter sink tip. And unless you throw alot of top water bugs you should invest in an intermediate line. It makes casting alot easier and will increase your distance, not to mention get your fly down to where you want it.

Don't know if I would invest in an intermediate line...and thanks, yes, I am awesome...js

Lol....you would be awesome if you lose the PIL avatar. Im thinkin of swingin this weekend.....the wifes away...haha!!

If you want to hear something even worse....listen to John Lydon of PIL song " this is not a love song" guys a whack job....lol. Maybe CC likes fishing to that tune....hahaha.

Archived