Demo Day And Sale - Sunday, May 4Th

Outdoors Oriented

Hi Everyone,

Our Paddle Day demo and sale is this coming weekend on May 4th from 10am - 4pm. This takes place at Charles Daley Park on the East side (15 Mile Creek side) of the park. This is the event not to miss if you're in the market for a new kayak or canoe. We'll have lots of boats available for free test paddling from Wilderness Systems, Perception, and Necky. Fishing models that you may be interested in include the Wilderness Systems Tarpon series (100, 120, 140) Ride series (115, 115X, and 135) Pungo (120, 140) and Commander 120. We'll also have manufacturers reps on hand in addition to store staff to answer all your questions.

paddleday500.jpg

For more details visit our website : Outdoors Oriented Paddle Day

• 10 months later...

We always have the prices worked out ahead of time, so if it's just the special deals you're after let me know and I'm happy to honour in advance. Otherwise for test paddling we can sometimes arrange a private time if there's a specific boat you were interested in.

Jamie

Hey Jamie do you have any upcoming sales on paddles and do you stock the bb angler classic

Hey Hendo,

Yes, we do have the Angler classic in 230, 240 and 250. They're $159.95. There's no sales coming up right now, but if you're interested we do 10% off for forum members. In all honesty, most paddle models rarely go on sale and when they do it's in the same realm as the forum discount anyways.

Research the tarpon 120, krisbass13. They usually have it on sale during this event. I am in love with the craft :) changes fishing for sure. Well worth the investment.

Hey I'm looking for my first yak, sit on top model with good stability and was wondering if you guys would happen to have any models on sale for sub $800 or packages for around $1000 during this event! Thanks:)

We'll have the full line-up of Wilderness Systems fishing kayaks down there; Ride, Tarpon, Thresher and hopefully the new ATAK if they come in in time.

At your price range I'd suggest looking at the Ride 115. You'd be able to get into a non-angler model for under your budget and have a bit left over to outfit it the way you want. As Jesse suggested the Tarpon 120 is also an option, we've only got one left right now and it's an Angler outfitted demo (paddled once) this is on for $849, but once it's gone we won't have any more. Tarpon's have more speed than Ride's, but Ride's are a bit better for stability, which makes standing much easier.

I just updated our forum section with the details for this year's Paddle Day as well as a brief summary of our fishing kayak line-up this year. The new Wildy boats are so sweet!

Archived