Welland River Fishing Fun Trip On Kayak

canliq

We will have fishing fun trip on kayak.

The event will be on Saturday, July 5, 2014

The time to meet at 7.30 AM at E.C. BROWN MEMORIAL PARK boat launch.

The event for meet and great and fun fishing on kayak with all members from this forum and also from other forum (Yakfisher, Lake SImcoe Message Board, Ontario Fishing Community).

For all members interest in this event, can sign in at this topic.

And we all meet at the meeting place at E.C. BROWN MEMORIAL PARK.

See you all at the event.

I agree with snags,

The water condition is depand on the rain.

Also the fishing will be for Walleye, Pike, SMB, LMB, Panfish, Catfish.

Due most all game fish open, so we will fish with variety fish.

Also will be a lot of fun to meet all members in here and from other kayak forum members.

Great to see all of members there.

• 2 weeks later...

2 more weeks to go for the event.

This is the first event, where we try to make it to be annually event, and we will try to bring some sponsor for next year event with fishing derby.

And this event is free for everyone, so we can meet and know each members from this forum also from other forum.

I appreciated for all members to make this event happening, and hopefully can be annually event for all of us with next step with some price from sponsorship.

We still work out to make this happening for next year.

See you all on the event.

I apologized for the delay to reply your question, due busy at Bass tournament at opener.

The event doesn't only for kayak, but also for Canoe, or other watercraft as long do not using outboard motor.

So if you have inflatable boat, belly boat, or other type of boat can be join on the event.

This event themes are "MEET AND GREAT AND FUN FISHING'.

We can meet all members in this forum also from other forums.

The more people join the event, the more fun we can have it.

Also can be more easy to get hook up with some sponsorship company to get involve the event next year.

We all can meet up tomorrow (Saturday, July 5, 2014) at E.C. BROWN MEMORIAL PARK AT 7.30 AM.

See you all members tomorrow, and have a great day and fun fishing also keep safety .

Best regards,

Aan

Aan,

Thanks for arranging the day. Had a good time. Good to meet everyone that made it. I am sure we would have had a few more yaks, if the address was correct. Only found the place once i stopped using the GPS. Please let us know when you post the photos. A good days fishing, and met some nice people.

Gregg and Reece.

Thanks for the join on the fun kayak fishing at Welland river.

Also my pleasure to meet you and your son also other members.

Please PM me, so I can send you the picture.

Also the next trip, if possible can be at July 20. Between Binbrook or Cameron Lake for LMB. I will check for the condition for Cameron lake.

This is some picture from my camera, also still wait from Jeff to send me other picture.

(sorry, can you tell me, how to posting picture on this forum), or you can email me at canliq@gmail.com, so I can send you all the picture.

Aan

Aan, thanks for arranging this hook up. I had a blast and met some nice people as well. I also was able to view various makes and models of Kayaks. Gives me an idea for my next yak to purchase.

To Gregg,Reese,Don and Dwi it was a pleasure meeting you. We will definitely have to do this again. Greg, I'm not sure if Aan has contacted you but we were interested in heading to that lake that you meantioned on the weekend of the 19th.https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5v64gsqoxbnufx/IMG_0029.JPG

Archived