October-Salmon River Trip

schnipster

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys just an FYi in recent trips to the USA the border has been a little anal about shite..that said lets keep everyone on the right side of the barsby not bringing any items that may result in a cavity search..i know everyone likes to puff here and there but thats a problem at the borders...so lets make sure everyone ..like i said...is not planning on a cavity search-believe me i speak from past experiences.

tyler this is not directed at you mr 420 just in general nothing says shitty trip more than a border strip.

Im looking for fun...not trouble. Drinking/driving no way....wacky tobacky no way. Few beers at hotel is fine but taking chances at the border is big risks. I dont play that game....im going to fish and enjoy the weekend. Fly rod is getting wet....but if its not working old reliable is coming out lol. I think we should have a big fish pool??? Fly guys can have the big cast pool...hahaha.

fly guys are gonna dominate...i am secretly tying some fake rose sacks lol..and the other stuff i just wanted to put it out there so there isnt any jailtime involved in this trip,,,also big G will feel safer, its his first trip away...

Dude, I've got a two year old and two two month olds, a backyard that needs reseeding, a shed that needs moving, and I need to cut a hole in my foundation to install a bedroom window. I'm looking forward to the day when my fatherly duties will involve taking kids fishing. For now i fish vicariously through you guys. Hook something big for me.

Dude, I've got a two year old and two two month olds, a backyard that needs reseeding, a shed that needs moving, and I need to cut a hole in my foundation to install a bedroom window. I'm looking forward to the day when my fatherly duties will involve taking kids fishing. For now i fish vicariously through you guys. Hook something big for me.

Good on you Tom, thats why most of us are working on our second woman. Thankfully i found a women who loves fishing as much as i do and my kids are grown and on thier own. Those will be great days fishing with your kids...least one of us has his priorities straight. Well get the footage for you!!

nah--just a fishn trip with some good folks. i am the speysational...you guys can float bags HAHAHAHAH

A real fly fisherman is never too good to share a breakfast table with pinners--lol but the 18 mile creek fiasco is one that i will never forget--saw enough snaggers to last a lifetime..Dave if i wasnt scared to lose my spot i would have popped that big mouth dude in the face myself...guy stright trippin over lines crossed meanwhile they are shoulder to shoulder lolol amazing act of humanity there. i am surprised one salmon even makes it home free.

Where u fishing this weekend? I think I'm suppose to go to the 18 with a buddy. (Have never fished there on the weekend, probably a good reason for it).

Ya I don't think I'll be fly fishing. I go to check out my fly rod n the tip is broken off. I think it was a sign not to fly fish hahaha.

this weekend i am with the family actually- next weekend i am hitting still water at lake x and then the big head for some steel action...

then the following weekend is prep for the salmon....tying roe sacks to be specific.

What you gonna swing roe bags?? Haha. Another friend of mine is coming as well...float guy...lol. I am kind bi you might say...floatnSwinger. Be good times regardless... if we hook some fish bonus, if not im sure well have some laughs.

Archived