This Weekend...

schnipster

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunday--steel-georgian bay trib?? anyone? if i dont bet on a steel with my new switch rod soon i may not play so well with others anymore. dave and larry-ummm can we do something here?

How did you make out Schnip? I fished the grand with Gowiththefloat ( that's what he used btw...lol ) he hooked a small bow on a pink worm and I did the usual...lol Practice my spey casting...lol. Got out and made the attempt anyway. Im not picking up that float rod...its do or die for me to hit one on the fly. If I don't dedicate myself to it I will get drawn back into my crutch..hahaha. Im determined to keep at it...just a matter of time before I connect on the swing...bass don't count in my books !!!

where i was on sunday--the water was high and brown--a few fish jumped, however none jumped at the op to eat my zuddler, duddler or fuddler...i did however get out on the new switch rod which was epic...oh andi spent saturday paintballling so dont feel so bad about missing fish---

where i was on sunday--the water was high and brown--a few fish jumped, however none jumped at the op to eat my zuddler, duddler or fuddler...i did however get out on the new switch rod which was epic...oh andi spent saturday paintballling so dont feel so bad about missing fish---

I may or may not hate you right now. Fishing and paintball in a weekend.

do alot of hardcore fishing people play paintball as well! Im finding a trend!

Up until a couple years ago I was a hardcore woodsball player. Still get out once or twice a year, but not as much as I used to

As to this weekend, I'm already booked up.

Just last year I sold off all my airsoft gear ( airsoft = B.B's ). played for years. Also did a lot of woodsball. Put preferred airsoft.

Meh. Never liked airsoft. Guns look pretty, but the game just doesn't have the same motivation when it's not a .68 caliber projectile that you're dodging.

i am covered in bruises---some kid lit me up from 10 feet away in a gilly suit...it was humbling to say the least how a grown man will do the funky chicken as he gets lit up with paint balls....lol

now back to brookie ville...

Should borrow the ghilly suit for stalking spooky trout.

Archived