Spey Clave

schnipster

Pretty sad what happened to Randy...my prayers for him. Not heard whats going on schnip, but if its a go i will be there for sure.

Its actually a really good time...you can try out the latest new rods/reels and there is no sales or pushing you to buy...its well organized and they have some great presenters and fly tyers on hand. Plus....just for you schnip a nice barbeque !!! Bring some cash with you they have an amazing prize table you can buy raffle tickets on....boy would i love to win that sage one package!!. Check out thier website for the details....anyone interested in getting into spey fishing this is it. Well put together and worth attending....to see Jin Lee tie classic flies without a vice is something...hes amazing artist.

I will be there by 9:00 am. Drive into Brant park ...and head for the outfitters launch youll see signs posted. My wife is coming with me as she is booked into the womens lesson also at 10:00am. Be there and ill find ya... we can fish on the sunday if you like?

No man...im only 30 mins away. I just go for the day. I dont know all the details on Randy, only what ive been told and i really wont elaborate about that here on an open forum...but yes, he needs our prayers.

I will be there by 9:00 am. Im booked with Jay Newall for two hour clinic at 10:00 and my wife is taking the womens clinic with Doug Swift. Hopefully i can fine tune myself to get a little more under my belt. I want to demo a few rods as well...hoping that they will have a sage one spey rod to try out. See you there schnip...hes easy to identify...lol just look for the guy with the sexy fitting simms waders...lol. You Tom??

And her it was you thought i was checking your casting..lol. Hows your new switch rod working out? What line you running on it?

Im hoping to try out a few rods this weekend..im looking for a 7wt 13ft spey rod...if i find something i like im going to unload one of my switch rods and my 9/10 spey.

Archived