This Weekend

schnipster

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What day u guys going? Hopefully sunday

Im going Sunday Tyler...you want meet somewhere? I can pick you up on the way if you want? Im not floating though...going to bottom bounce and maybe bring my spey rod along to practice my casting...lol.

Im going Sunday Tyler...you want meet somewhere? I can pick you up on the way if you want? Im not floating though...going to bottom bounce and maybe bring my spey rod along to practice my casting...lol.

better get a spot early if you wanna spey. Good luck boys I'll he down Monday or Tuesday was down on Wednesday the water looked great but was a not high only hooked two and one was a little guy at 2 maybe less pounds

same spot? if so spey requires a PFD...that doo-doo scares me man

castellanos guide boat was drifting by in the current...at 30kph

Time to learn how to use the spey rod from shore. You won't punch 90 foot casts with it, but it is doable.

grrr.nt fun to cast from shore...might need a CP rig HAHAHA

actually i just got a text indicating that sunday may not work for me. not sure yet but it looks like a socail activity might supercede my fishing endeavors this weekend....stay tuned haha

Snap T casts will work from shore. Use it a lot in places too deep or too fast to wade. One spot I've fished has a really strong current on one side and a huge pool of slack water on the other side of the current. The fish hold in the slack water to rest before taking on the rapids at the head of the pool. Can't wade the current so you have to cast from shore.

i am officially out of service this weekend, wife wants to fish with me (which i am looking forward to) so we are heading somewhere close..not sure where but...dave i am shutting down the office starting today until the 5th of Jan so lets hook up on a weekday and slam the BH with some spey loving...good luck on sunday boys

The secret of it all is to be multi talented master of none...lol. Carp is the only thing i have not done...but its on my list to do....my fishing bucket list..lol

i would like to hit the water this weekend,with this rain and thaw there will be a few days of blown waters and then all hell should break loose...anyone got any ideas as to where we should go? Dave I hit that river we discussed for a few hours this weekend between engagements and there were guys hitting steel..alot of pinners out there- iw as surprised i knew there was more to that water than meets the eye-- alot of swining waters... i even saw a guy hook an atlantic...

Id love to get out...just so busy. Let me see closer to the end of the week. What day you thinking?

Make sure you pack a lunch...lol. Im still not sure...my daughter is being induced thursday..so well see. If things work out i will try to make it out.

Thats usually the look after we leave the river.....after a good casting lesson...lol. I tried telling schnip you can swing uncut roe bags..lol

Archived