Next Weekend-Fish Time

schnipster

not in ontario...i want to hit the C but it may be polluted with people..god i wish they made fishing permits 500 bucks a year--it would totally eradicate the goons and loogans that pollute our rivers. they should have free loogan ponds where mass idiots can fish and fartand throw garbage etc...and leave the rivers to the real enthusiasts--Dave either that or we go to the BIG. wasaga is a swamp i am convinced there are no longer fish in that system whatsoever...lol

I would be up to speying the Niagara. I only know of one place in the glen, but usually inhabited with floaters. I know the upper can be speyed...but again i dont know the water up there very well. I seen a guy thigh deep when i crossed the fort Erie bridge and thought man thats risky...im not a risk taker.

Definitely a place to dress for the weather. I've got a Mustang suit that would be just the ticket. But I wouldn't wade too far there. Casting from shore with a spey is something I do often (lots of unwadeable water). It just takes a bit of adjustment.

I would be up to speying the Niagara. I only know of one place in the glen, but usually inhabited with floaters. I know the upper can be speyed...but again i dont know the water up there very well. I seen a guy thigh deep when i crossed the fort Erie bridge and thought man thats risky...im not a risk taker.

The upper is dynamite. Under the peace bridge is a bit fast and not much holding water in my opinion. But as you go down stream there are great ledges and nice water (train bridge). After the thaw that buffalo is about to get the river is going to be blown out for a long time.

Archived