2014 Gmc Sierra Or Silverado..

fishnhunt

Just bought a new 2014 Sierra SLT 1500..and was wondering if anyone knows how to set your favorites on the radio?..Truck has all the bells and whistles..and everything else seems to be pretty simple to figure out... except programming the radio..I followed the instructions in manual but didn't seem to happen..any suggestions?..(other than suggestions that I should have bought a Ford or Dodge..lol)...

if the presets are just numbered buttons, then switch to a station you like, pick a button and press and hold it down, after a second or two the screen should give a notification that you have set it, hopefully this helps.

Jordan is bang on, but you should have got a RAM! Hold the button on the screen there should be a beep when it sets your pre-set.

Although it being a GM product it could be broken already.

LT

GMC = General Motors China :D

My Chevy van's radio has so much static you need full volume to hear voices .......bought a Radio Shack pocket radio ....problem fixed ! :pardon:

GMC = General Motors China :D

My Chevy van's radio has so much static you need full volume to hear voices .......bought a Radio Shack pocket radio ....problem fixed ! :pardon:

Sounds even more true now with a chance that the St. Catherines GM plant might close. Free Trade.

Thanks again guys...figured it out..( I see you what you mean about poor reception on some stations though)..wondering if On-Star or Intellalink can give me fishing reports as well..lol..

Archived