Niagara Fly Fishers And Tyers Club

cplummer

I am going to be starting a new club in Niagara regiom called Niagara fly fishers and tyers club this early spring. I would need a few members to help run it and i'll be looking for a vice president as well as a tresurer and 2 other staff. Need a manager and assistant manager.

Thanks.

Cliff

There will be small membership fees and a web site as well as monthly meetings and fly fishing/fly tying seminars . It's what we need in the Niagara region

I am going to be starting a new club in Niagara regiom called Niagara fly fishers and tyers club this early spring. I would need a few members to help run it and i'll be looking for a vice president as well as a tresurer and 2 other staff. Need a manager and assistant manager.

Thanks.

Cliff

:) Nice. Please keep us updated with future info.

thank you ( future member )

Sounds interesting...let me know what you come up with. Id be interested in it. Maybe some fly fishing outtings would be cool too...be great to learn off each other.

Funny you posted this when you did. I was actually just about to make a new thread for tyers to see if anybody wanted to join up for an event I've seen around called "bar flies" we'd get a group of us together at a local bar, we'd bring our vices, a few materials, there'd be one instructor to lead us through the steps of a particular tie then we'd have time to make our own signature fly and judge the winner at the end and give away some swag and prizes.

My pub could host it, we'd get some free stuff from vendors in the area, charge a small entrance fee (to be given to charity) and have a few pints while we are there. Who's in?

Sounds interesting except for the few pints...lol. Not that i dont like a few, just that i would have to drive. Sounds like a good time non the less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would pay a fee to join a club where I can learn from others, seeing as this spring will be my first attempt at fly fishing and I know nothing about it other than it looks like an art.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived