Lost Sled, And Bunch Of Gear Between Welland And Fonthill

Centre_Pin_Assasin

I lost a XL Jet sled and in it was a bass pro bag with lures and 2 reels one was a bass pro brand and the other was a Mitchel. Also in the sled was a tow bar I bought and one I made. This was a Christmas gift from the wife if anyone knows anything about it please be kind and return it. It would mean a lot to me. I may have lost it on south Pelham Rd between welland and fonthill. Or on hwy 20 or on 406. I guess my truck bed was open and it slid out. Thanks everyone

Thanks to court rose I got back all my lost stuff. A huge thanks to this gentleman and to bill who found my gear. I hope to do some fishing in the near futur with these fine guys. There are still honest people in this world and due to my good luck today I played lotto max and 649 so if I win you can bet I will buy both these guys brand new boats and trucks of their liking!!!

Love hearing stuff like this was always taught as a kid you find something you try to return it. I know if i lost it i would hope person would do the same. Good karma for you sir.

Not a problem Matt! we all love fishing and stuff ain't cheap! and fishing in Dunnville ya it's a crap shoot, was there Sunday morning for a couple hours and only had a few followers , the dam isn't always the best spot.... looked to be about 6" of ice, good luck.

Archived