Another one hooked on fishing.

Guest chilli

Guest chilli

Took the little guys down to the newly aquired coal docks (good for the PBA) and set out to kill some gobies. There's a mink there the kids like to feed. Gave the 2 year old the ice rod and just tied the line on the rod with a hook and split shot and a small piece of worm.

Well the little smart ass out fished us all ridding us of about 20 gobies. The seagulls were happy with him but the mink never made his appearance. Still full from last night I suppose. He also released a rockbass, perch and a bluegill. The other three of us only got about 10 gobies each.

The funny part was when the worms were gone. The little guy put up a huge stink and I had to wrestle him for the rod and force his screaming ars into the car.

2years.jpg

Took the little guys down to the newly aquired coal docks (good for the PBA) and set out to kill some gobies. There's a mink there the kids like to feed. Gave the 2 year old the ice rod and just tied the line on the rod with a hook and split shot and a small piece of worm.

Well the little smart ass out fished us all ridding us of about 20 gobies. The seagulls were happy with him but the mink never made his appearance. Still full from last night I suppose. He also released a rockbass, perch and a bluegill. The other three of us only got about 10 gobies each.

The funny part was when the worms were gone. The little guy put up a huge stink and I had to wrestle him for the rod and force his screaming ars into the car.

2years.jpg

72[/snapback]

Hope you didnt have an audience when junior had a hissy fit and you had to fight him for the rod. Wouldnt look good on your resume. Just think what he'll be like when he gets older and you have to call it a day. Oh Boy!!!! Later Gord

Archived