Loop Fly Rod Warranty And Fishing Update

schnipster

Wow man broke my 6wt loop evotec..within that same day a new tip ia on its way..i am impressed loop.....oh and how goes the fishing everyone...dave. What up homey...i have been slaying the brooks and. Some stillwater action....tomorrow heading out for browns up elora way

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know that Loop came through so fast. Who did you contact Chris? Im knee deep in a major kitchen reno schnip, so Im on the shelf for a while. My computer crashed when I got back from holidays, so Ive been a non stop working machine.lol

Good to see your around Craig, not heard from you for a while. Im sure we all have our keep us busy stuff that interferes with what we really like to do.

Good to be back Dave...been snooping/lurking around. I haven't fished much this spring...I've been so busy. I only got out 2 mornings but still did pretty good ;-). Might make a post later to see how everyones spring went considering the tough conditions. Anyways take it easy

Im very busy at the moment with a major renovation of "her" kitchen. Bass is not open yet. But we'll get out.

I know that feeling. I'm trying to get a patio in before opener....

The worse part about a kitchen reno....when its done she asks you where we going for dinner..lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Well my good news is that my leg is solid enough now that I can navigate fairly well. And I just started a new job that is Mon-Fri 9-5 with a ridiculously good salary. So summer and fall should be good for me. I have my little 4 weight that's only gotten wet twice so far! Can't wait til next weekend.

Hey coach, glad your doing better and that's great news on the new job...You were in a bad situation, happy its working out for you finally. We will get out for sure...this weekends down pour is allowing me time to get er done. Wont be long...should be done by sept...lol.

Thanks guys! I won't be hiking down to the lower gorge any time soon, but I am getting around better. Probably won't be able to wade in anything but a gentle current either, but I'm eager to get out there!

Archived