Coyote Shoulder Mount

Thanks guys

Gorgeous mount Gunner ....looks very alive , which is what it's all about .

Yes smerch that what i love about taxidermy it's like giving the animal a second chance of life in a different way

Thanks guys

Yes smerch that what i love about taxidermy it's like giving the animal a second chance of life in a different way

Thanks guys

Not only that , I've had a few nice pheasant , duck and fish dinners , compliments from generous clients ! :D

OOOOH yes same here i never had snow goose before a client brought 2 to get done from a Quebec spring hunt. I hear they taste stronger

than a canada goose but i am willing to give it a try i will post pics after they are done But my best reward

about it all is sending a client home with a smile on there face

Do you do deer mounts too? And fish?

Thanks guys ya i do deer heads but i don't do fish

Great looking mount ! My dog wouldn't get much rest if I had a mount like that on a wall.

My dog cant seem to get used to the coyotes he is ok with bears but coyotes he don't like them lol

• 4 weeks later...

That's an awesome mount! Can't say I have seen a coyote done like that before but now I want one haha great job

Thanks thefrog ya i do more full mounts then the shoulder mounts but if you dont have the room these mounts are the next best thing

Where do you get your glass eyes Gunner ? Way back when I did bird /animal mounts I got my eyes from Omaha ,Nebraska . Their tri-coloured pheasant eyes were perfect !

I used to fish Lake Wawashkesh years ago and we always stopped to get cheese at a small store at Dunchurch . My cousin had a cottage near Bennets on that lake .

Right on ya i'd like to take a trip down there sometime and meet them a bunch of great guys down there if you need help with something they have your back

and if they cant they will set you up with someone that can help

Archived