Hard- Working Highschool Student- Need Any Summer Work

krisbass13

I am a 16 year old male student out for the summer and in dire need of a job! I just left my McDonalds job because I couldn't stand being couped up in the kitchen. Soon did I realize that I need money for my fishing addiction lol I am looking for any outdoor/indoor jobs you have to offer. Id much rather do hard physical work rather than meticulous repetitive work. Grass cutting, yard work, painting, moving, cleaning etc Of course any fishing related jobs are considered! Im even interested in full time jobs for the summer ( Mon- Fri) and my brother (18 and has g2 to drive us) is as well! Please let me know what position or work you have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to read,

Kris

Profile doesn't say your location. But check out home depot in st.catharine's. Apply seasonal. Indoor outdoor work and they will work you to 40 hours if your good.

My bad, located in St.Catharine's and okay will give it a look!

Lots of farmers looking for students this time of year. Go for a drive and start knocking on some doors. You never know. If I would of known sooner I would of told you guys to drop by. Just hired a 11 and 14 year old 3 weeks ago. If what you say work ethic wise is true you shouldn't have trouble finding a summer job on a farm. Just have to look.

Best of luck. Karl @Green Park Nurseries.

Lots of farmers looking for students this time of year. Go for a drive and start knocking on some doors. You never know. If I would of known sooner I would of told you guys to drop by. Just hired a 11 and 14 year old 3 weeks ago. If what you say work ethic wise is true you shouldn't have trouble finding a summer job on a farm. Just have to look.

Hey Bud,

I will give you a shout when I have some stuff at the office to be done. It might be right up you alley! ;)

I will text you.

JG

Best of luck. Karl @Green Park Nurseries. Lots of farmers looking for students this time of year. Go for a drive and start knocking on some doors. You never know. If I would of known sooner I would of told you guys to drop by. Just hired a 11 and 14 year old 3 weeks ago. If what you say work ethic wise is true you shouldn't have trouble finding a summer job on a farm. Just have to look.

Hey Bud,

I will give you a shout when I have some stuff at the office to be done. It might be right up you alley! ;)

I will text you.

JG

I had an interview at Grandview Horse Farms but they were looking for someone on the weekends, I couldn't take the position because I'm always fishing recreational or tournaments on the weekend! I think I'd love a farm job although, I love working outdoors. I've been looking on kijiji and indeed everyday and haven't seen to many more farm jobs yet, might have to start knocking on doors for sure! And to Big Dog thank you so much that sounds great, any job to make some extra cash is good for me! Got to support the tournament fees somehow haha

If your 16, priorities start to change quick. Fishing every weekend would be nice, but saving money for school and other needs you will want is going to come first rather than fishing. We all gotta work weekends once in a while kiddo :) Good luck!

Hey Bud,

I will text you.

JG

Thats pretty cool right there.

Archived