What Morons

gunner-2

I hope the MNR get these morons there is no need for this at all just heard it on the radio today

they said after posting it on youtube people were mad and they took it off fast but some one re posted

it so every one can see these idiots

Too bad the moose didn't do a quick "head shake" & perform some surgery ....a free vasectomy for the knuckle dragging yard ape ......

....hoping to read about them getting a big fine .....

The difference is that the activities at the Calgary Stampede are not illegal (whether or not they should be is another topic and not the within the scope of this forum); while chasing wildlife down and harassing it is illegal. And dangerous.

It's funny how most not all but most of us as hunters have more respect for wild life than some people that don't hunt

we get called hart less killers.But i enjoy wild life alive just as much as i like to hunt and it just ticks me off to see wildlife

being treated like this just like one of the post i made about the morons that chased down a wild turkey and killed it with

there snowmobile or the Musky killer .There is no need for this and i hope they can do something about these idiots

People who use any type of vehicle to harass wildlife should have their "toys" confiscated and sold . This story is much larger than we might think ....I read Cottage Life magazine and they have a story on this .....very surprised they didn't censor some of the comments .......

http://cottagelife.com/news/men-featured-in-moose-riding-video-may-face-charges

Yes, that moose could easily have killed that rider by throwing him and stomping all over him. Could have turned on the boat too. I have a friend who drove trucks in Newfoundland who loves to tell the story of how a moose once demolished the front end of his cab-over. And there's a few videos on Youtube of moose attacking vehicles. Not animals you want to mess with for certain.

Many of the comments on that link must be peedamites .....they compare riding a moose to shooting a moose and berate C.& R. fishermen for harassing salmon , trout , etc. I'll bet they can't sleep at night if they accidentally stepped on an ant . They should be thankful we have laws protecting wildlife from harassment .

Archived