Boat Help

Guest terry1368

Guest terry1368

took out my campion 225 offshore yeserday looking for perch .no perch seen by the way .anyway on the way back to my slip i can in slow and pulled back into reverse to stop boat and back in and the engine stalled .well guess what i hit the main run dock with my bow .i didnt think to much about it cause it was only a bump .will i went down to day to check things out and when i opened the cuddy door everything is floating ,opened the engine capartment and 2.5 feet of water there . the auto bilge pump filter was pluged so i got marina to pump me out and then i fixed the bilge pump .taking it out of water tomorrow . my question is does any one you know do firebglass work. thanks terry

took out my campion 225 offshore yeserday looking for perch .no perch seen by the way .anyway on the way back to my slip i can in slow and pulled back into reverse to stop boat and back in and the engine stalled .well guess what i hit the main run dock with my bow .i didnt think to much about it cause it was only a bump .will i went down to day to check things out and when i opened the cuddy door everything is floating ,opened the engine capartment and 2.5 feet of water there . the auto bilge pump filter was pluged so i got marina to pump me out and then i fixed the bilge pump .taking it out of water tomorrow . my question is does any one you know do firebglass work. thanks terry

Check your oil for water in it. If the water was over your dipstick you could have water in your oil. Gary Molnar Welland Auto Marine. Pt Colborne. If you go tell him Nick sent you.

Guest terry1368

thanks guys for all the info. but Deetch was right it was the bellows . after the bilge kicked in and emptied all of the water i had someone hit my trim switch while i watched and when he did you could hear the water rushing in . i got it out of the water and got a price on repair . putting all new bellows gimbal bearing etc. for $1000.

Archived