Any Luck Yet With The Bow?

I'm just starting to hunt deer now that it's getting colder out i'l be after buck or doe it don't matter to me just wan't some meat for the freezer

what ever comes first put my ground blind out today seen 3 does and a fawn take off will not take the fawn but if the does come in i will

take one did't get out much last year so no deer i hope to turn it around this year good luck and be safe out there

Way to go GW! Man, that thing is the size of a moose with deer antlers!

How about sharing the story.

Oct 1 I sat in my favorite north wind stand and a nice 130 class 8 point came to the creek crossing, I draw, I shoot, I miss! (Ducked the arrow). After that I didn't even want to hunt I felt so low. Dad convinces me to "get back on the horse" so I head out the next night same tree. All I can say is thank you DAD!

Man ,,,, That is a NICE strong healthy buck . The Niagara area has a great menu for the deer to choose from and I believe they are the tastiest deer in Ontario .....or maybe anywhere ! It is worth a head mount and I'm sure the steaks will be awesome ! Enjoy the feast .

.....and ....yes , listen to your Dad ! ....with age comes ....experience ! :bravo:

Archived