In The Spirit Of Christmas !

Buckshot

Hey guys and gals ! In the spirit of Christmas every year I make a donation and this year I will not make that donation ! I would love to help out a young family who is interested in the outdoors , whether fishing or hunting or any sort of outdoor activity ! I openly welcome PM s , it wil, not be a cash donation but in the realm of stuff to help these families enjoy there favourite outdoor activity ! Would prefer if local ( niagara) !! Thank you everyone and I know it's not a fishing report but trust me this is more than important to me ! Cheers .... Buckshot !

That's very generous of you Pauly ! I'm yet to find the right family but I'm working hard at it this week as I'm a bit late this year ! I was away in Vegas and now gone to try n catch up before Christmas I'll keep you informed thanks again !

Cmon folks still have to find a family ! There's gotta be some children in need of outdoors stuff ???? I know my boys get pushed out the door ..... At first one didn't like it now he's hooked and puts the games down ... Other is thrilled to death at age 2 .... Gotta keep our kids " real" these days

The stuff will be going to a family who enjoy outdoors but unfortunately I haven't had anyone come forward so as of now it's a no go ! Sad but hey I'm offering I've posted several sites and even called local charities so if no one comes forward with a family to donate to by early next week it will be too late for me to do it .... I wish I did it earlier but I was out of country

Buckshot, I used to take kids fishing for the children's aid society. I'm sure they could find something to do with that stuff as volunteers are always looking for things to do with the kids.

Where are you located?

I can call the one nearest to you to see if they take donations for the children, if you don't mind dropping it off.

Also gearup.ca has a donation thing set up for donating fishing gear for the less fortunate.

Let me know, I'm sure we can spread some Christmas joy somewhere.

Archived