Kayak Pants

dwc67

if anyone is looking for a pair of waterproof pants bass pro spring sale is on and their whiteriver brand waders are 25% off
i have been using these wading pants for 2 years now and they are great. 2 years ago i got them for 72$ on sale, likely still less then 100 now on sale

770478e350e1390cbca28edc4005c361.jpg

http://www.basspro.com/White-River-Fly-Shop-Classic-WaistHigh-StockingFoot-Breathable-Wading-Pants-for-Men/product/11100605012318/

• 3 weeks later...

Those would only be good for what kind of weather? Or can they be worn all-season? Do they breathe? I have been looking for wading pants. Will they fill up with water if you go below the waist line?

Those would only be good for what kind of weather? Or can they be worn all-season? Do they breathe? I have been looking for wading pants. Will they fill up with water if you go below the waist line?

i use mine when the waters cold, when it's frigid like now or nov dec i also wear a farmer john wetsuit under everything. bps says they breath i assume they will fill up like any wader, they wont make you sink though. i never understood that myth that when waders get water in them it will drag you under, like water now weighs more because it's inside waders.

a set of kokatat tempest pants is going to cost around 200

Archived