Contest Winner

gunner-2

Well this was hard each story was very interesting as im sure every one that read them would agree i enjoyed them all

they had every thing from having to multi task a boat with rocks messed up line and a coffee things always happen when you have a coffee in your hand

to a man that had a successful last moose hunt to having a third plane just for your beer lol to catching a shark /having a gun given to you from an old timer

im sure you take great pride in that i know i would and never giving up on a grumpy man especially that it had it's benefits in the end

but unfortunately i can only pick one good job guys

THE WINNER

SURF AND TURF

CONGRATULATIONS

surf and turf pm me with your name and phone number and i will call you for more info good job

All awesome stories each with their own funny part. Loved them all and i agree surf and turf took a slight edge.

Thanks to all who submitted.

Special thanks to gunner2 for promoting and supporting this great family fishing web site.

I fully agree with Surf & Turfs ( aptly named ) ....it was a trip to remember (nightmare gone well) lol !

I think Gunner picked a slow fishing time to get more people on board . I believe we would have more stories to tell when the nicer weather has many more on the water and more guys tuned in here .

Congrats Surf & Turf ......let us know what duck you choose ....... :Gonefishing::th_fudd:

Thanks guys! Special thanks to Gunner, a very generous prize for sure! Smerchly a little adventure is always good for the soul, and stories. Ha!

Ciiff I emailed you a couple of pictures too so you could post.

Thanks again!

Great stories, congrats to surf and turf and thanks to gunner for the mount...thats awesome.

Archived