Chrisb

Lawn Rolling Needed

I'm In need as well I'm on foxtail ... I know Paul's lawn does it but my issue is I have concrete walkways to backyard and really don't want the machine going over them even with wood down

I have 1.5 acres that need rolled as well. My dad used to be the only one around 45 years ago. Some member must do this..

I bought a poly drum model from Home Hardware last fall. Wasn't to expensive and can be pulled behind a lawn tractor for larger jobs. Good workout with a slight slope.

I have a lawn roller that fills with water . It weighs 250 lbs. when filled . I roll my lawns every year , just did it yesterday and always end up soaked from sweating . ...takes about an hour to do both back & front (50x 80') & (50 x 30') . I did my neighbours front & it was much harder to push the roller in his thicker grass . I used my rain barrels to fill it & drain it when I'm done . This one costs $140 at CT now but I paid about half that 20 years ago.....Oh yes, wear steel toed boots ...

I bought a poly drum model from Home Hardware last fall. Wasn't to expensive and can be pulled behind a lawn tractor for larger jobs. Good workout with a slight slope.

Those slopes are killers ! I try to roll crosswise on them

I filled it up with sand and couldn't budge it ! Wayyyy too heavy for this skinny 150# codger !

Edited by smerchly

I want someone with a 500 lb unit. I have a tractor but i looked at new ones i want and they 3 g plus for a roller. Rather pay someone 200

my son does lawn rolling . he has a large roller with a gas motor . no pushing. ( lawnrose maintenance 289-213-5574 )

Thank you

Alright due to my own misfortune I am the proud owner of a concrete filled lawn roller. I am physically capable just wondering anybody still need thier lawns rolled?