Niagara Falls Reservoir

smerchly

.....Kind of fishing related ,except no fishing allowed ....& no water   :dunno:

I have posted a little about this previously , but I thought it was only temporary ......Looking at the hwy road cams today I see the reservoir is bone dry .  Are they not using this res.anymore ,  has the new tunnel got something to do with this ?  If so , maybe we could get it filled up , blocked off , and filled with fish , build a ramp & bring some business to the Falls ....:clapping:...wishful thinking ...:wacko:

loc59.jpg

this from the sat. view...little light brown spot on Canadian side of River

t1.16199.1602.LakeOntario.143.250m.jpg

Thanks  for digging that story up JD ...I don't know how I missed that on CH news which I seldom miss ....unless I'm fishing somewhere at 6pm .....never watch the 11pm news these days  , need my beauty sleep .......I remember having some good fishing there ....close to the floral clock . 

• 3 weeks later...

Caught a ton of Bass in there and some of the biggest stringers full of 14 and 15 inch Perch. We used to be welcomed in there til some A-holes took a boat in there and others left garbage. Wonder what happened to all the fish when they drained it???????........................Daniel

On 2016-08-05 at 0:07 PM, boogaloo said:

Caught a ton of Bass in there and some of the biggest stringers full of 14 and 15 inch Perch. We used to be welcomed in there til some A-holes took a boat in there and others left garbage. Wonder what happened to all the fish when they drained it???????........................Daniel

I believe they had a bunch of volunteers to collect them, and then released.  It was either in the CHCH clip or in a newspaper clip.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived