Getting Bigger

gunner-2

When't out for bass again last night not much was happening untill the last hour of the day using my top water frog tossed it into the weeds

and as it hit the water BOOM the water explodes i love to watch them hit on the surface what a rush fought it for a bit bass #1 then the fish just kept hitting loosing around 4 all lost due to them going into the weeds 

tossed back into the weed the water comes to life again and Bass #2 then the fish died off so we decided to

go the only thing biting was the mosquito's but i had to try one last cast as the frog hit the water again the water explodes he jumped 3 times before going down into the weed getting tangled in them i thought this was the end he will be gone but in the end i won and was the end of another hot but great night of Bassing 

008 (2).JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

Those fish are getting bigger because they are getting older .....aha !   It's been a super hot summer and the fishing (mostly carp) is ssssssloooooowwww  .... Good to see you are catching them Gunner and having some fun in this heat wave  ......keep that frog going  .   :Gonefishing:

Archived