Insurance scammers

Tyler0420

Cancel my truck insurance because I Found insurance for $60Month cheeper.  Now I get a 400$ bill for cancelling. I have never paid a fee for canceling vehicle insurance b4.  All these guys do is take take take n when u make a claim they rip u off n up your rates. 

.....and they are legally allowed to discriminate against males . If they charged females more than males there would be a revolution happening .....They can say males have more accidents (more male drivers ?) , but every driver should be equal staring out and change the rates for all, according to their record . I didn't have any accidents or tickets from 18 until 73 .....never made a claim.   Maybe  males  with a clean record should get a refund .....

1 hour ago, I'm_A_Drifter said:

Its best to cancel at the end of the term. If you cancel early, you are charged what you still owe. No scam, you are breaking contract. 

It's not what I would owe left on contract. I would owe almost $2000 if that was the case. I'm only 3 months into this yr term. 

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

.....and they are legally allowed to discriminate against males . If they charged females more than males there would be a revolution happening .....They can say males have more accidents (more male drivers ?) , but every driver should be equal staring out and change the rates for all, according to their record . I didn't have any accidents or tickets from 18 until 73 .....never made a claim.   Maybe  males  with a clean record should get a refund .....

Agreed they say males are higher risk and maybe some are but i can honestly say 95%of the cars that tail gate me and i'm talking i cant see there headlights anymore

are females and 2out of 3 on cell phones are females me and the wife were talking about this and i said all this to her and she agreed 100% with me she is on the road more than

me just last week she was on her way to work and seen a car pulled over it was a young guy talking on his phone and not a mile ahead she past a car with a young girl driving 

and the phone glued to her ear i'm not picking on female drivers i see a lot of good female drivers my point being as smerch said every one should be equal until the law says 

different meaning if a driver is caught breaking the law wile driving or they are at fault in a accident they should be the ones deemed high risk not based on gender 

On 20/08/2016 at 9:27 AM, gunner-2 said:

Agreed they say males are higher risk and maybe some are but i can honestly say 95%of the cars that tail gate me and i'm talking i cant see there headlights anymore

are females and 2out of 3 on cell phones are females me and the wife were talking about this and i said all this to her and she agreed 100% with me she is on the road more than

me just last week she was on her way to work and seen a car pulled over it was a young guy talking on his phone and not a mile ahead she past a car with a young girl driving 

and the phone glued to her ear i'm not picking on female drivers i see a lot of good female drivers my point being as smerch said every one should be equal until the law says 

different meaning if a driver is caught breaking the law wile driving or they are at fault in a accident they should be the ones deemed high risk not based on gender 

Sounds like my ex wife, White 2016 4 door civic? lol

On 8/24/2016 at 4:51 PM, gunner-2 said:

:lol: lol

Seriously guess who rear ended someone on the weekend.... the ex wife lmao. feel sorry for that car only 4 months old lol

P.s I know accidents are no laughing matter but she had it coming, drives like an idiot plus the support payments she owes me payed for that car

just on the topic of insurance. i had a similar problem with aviva a while back, i was 3 months in to a renewed term when i found a way better rate with another company. when you sign the insurance contract/when your renewal comes around you are at that point agreeing that you with be with them another year unless otherwise stated. so when you cancel in month 3 of 13, they at that point could go after the remaining months of payments, however most companies will have a max. amount they can charge you. with aviva i had to pay 400 to opt out, adding it up, it didnt make sense to cut the contract early. i would have spent even more money that way. so i waited until contract came up, told them what i was quoted with another company. said do better than that and i will stay. end of day i found a new provider. its not something that they put on blast when you sign on for your term. but in the end, they do have your signature. 

Most companies have whats called "auto renew" contracts such as mine (dejardins). When the renewal comes I don't sign anything it just automatically renews unless you call prior and advise cancellation. I don't mind as I only pay $80monthly for full coverage :). It also helps to mail letter and call to confirmed received, this was the case with our dumpster rental at work.  

Archived