Needs Exposure

smerchly

There is a vet in St.Catharines who was caught on video by his employees abusing many animals at his clinic . It has gone viral on Facebook and many cannot even watch these videos . He has beat and choked dogs & cats &  we have no idea how many animals died from his beatings . People need to know not to take their dogs ,cats ,etc to this vet . Please spread the word ...it seems he will be may back doing his thing the way the system treats these pieces of $hit with kid gloves . It's difficult to take their license away but in this case too many people are demanding he never touches another animal . This man is supposed to love and care for our pets but it's apparent he has no conscience and no morals . Can this moron !

....also heard today he was convicted of DWI  .......

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016/09/15/community-anger-grows-over-veterinarian-caught-abusing-animals-in-his-clinic

People have been going to the clinic & tossing eggs & feces at the building .....NOT  a smart thing to do .   He is not there and the workers should not have to be subjected to this ....Not their fault . Heard on the news he will lose his license for 10 months......NOT good enough !  Some animal abusers have been jailed for lesser abuse than he has done . Being a doctor under our trust , his crime is worse & he should do jail time plus lose his license for good . It's obvious he has no love or compassion for animals ....just loves the $$$$$$ he gets from their suffering . Thousands of people are waiting to see him GONE !

Sadly , my neighbour had to put down his 11 yr. old boxer today......her 7 year old daughter will be lonely . The dogs know me well as I let them out for some air when they are working . And then we have a vet like above who abuses animals ....:excl:

I don't think its going to be over so easily the public will ruin him people don't put up with crap and in the end he will be know'n all over Canada 

i's just to bad this wasn't in the US they don't take this stuff lightly he would have spent some time in jail but that's our justice system :slap:

The outrage is spreading  (Hamilton-Toronto), hopefully , from coast to coast . I'm disappointed with the CVO as they knew this so called vet abused animals since 2014 and did NOTHING ....until the girls decided it was time to use our best media called Facebook . So they fine him 10 grand of which the money goes to them ????? 

Many of us who hunt & fish on this forum have dogs & cats of all sizes & I'm sure we would be furious if this mad man hit & choked our pets ....

Here's one comment made on the Spectator by a reader ......have to agree with this one !!  ...blood pressure through the roof.....

http://They're still allowing him to practice? They should be locking him in a room full of angry Rottweillers, Mastiffs and Dobermans. Let's see how far he gets slapping and choking THEM.

Amen .

This is absolutely brutal I could not imagine if I found out that someone did that to my dog. Well I'm sure he would not stand for it he's a 110lbs boxer who's starting to become an old grumpy man with strangers. How brutal tho. 

I was just petting my neighbours boxer  ...they just put their other boxer down sadly . I was just reading Wayne Gates website and I am totally amazed at the comments that were posted on his Facebook page . There are now 600 comments ,almost all demanding this sicko vet lose his license permanently . Who would take their pet to him after knowing what he has done to our animals ? By far, most of the comments are made by women .....might explain why there's so few comments from guys here who many, I'm sure  have dogs . I'm really hoping that K.Strooband  of the LCHS, who has police authority , will press charges against the so called vet and has him arrested on criminal cruelty to animals . This has been going on for over TWO years ......How many more animals were abused and died at his hands during that time ?  We will never know.......

Well honestly his reputation is absolutely shot how much business do you think he will get after this ? i would love to meet him. I don't know how you do that to something like that to somebody's best bud and get away with it. Sorry to hear about your neighbours dog smerchly

You are right Sam , who would take their dog to him now ?

The boxer that was put down had  a very bad infection ....too late to treat .  She was 11 yrs.old .Here's a picture of her mate who was only 7 when he died from cancer . He was a majestic specimen of a boxer !  He is standing with one of his pups .Another one of his pups , a male ,also died young from cancer .We must give our dogs & cats the best of food & care both at home & at the vets .......D1qckpCqVcuLUUafTv7f1yurcOrUIxO9OFy8cW3s

i might yet again rub someone the wrong way by saying this but..it was mentioned that the employess should not be held resposible for what this prick did...well if you watch the video it clearly shows someone holding someones pet whilst the good dr proceeds to beat the dog over the head...i know some will say its about a paycheck..people need to survive so they overlook stuff that happens like this..i disagree..that woman holding the dog is as responsible as the the shitehead hitting the dog...

You made some valid points schnipster . My Wife & I said the same thing when we read the first story . There are questions to be asked about why it took the employees so long to bring this out on Facebook after they went to the CVO who didn't care to investigate . Did they not have enough evidence (videos) to trigger an investigation . The humane society should have been told right after they went to the CVO  .....they investigate animal cruelty & can press charges (still waiting for their results)  . The so called vet has stated he was trained in India .....and that's how their vets 'treat' their animals . Lets investigate that and see for ourselves if they bash their sick animals around to help them "recover" .  We adopted this female Staff terrier that was found nearly starved & frozen to death by some drunken idiot . She was treated by our present vet with great care & compassion  until well enough to look for a new home . And to think that vet is no better than the sick dude that would starve an animal .......

P4sgDCEoP33PuofqANubEDRiq309oJPvhNkFD4HM

c

......and so .....another large rally took place with 200 caring people who are demanding  the vets license be taken away . In a video a lady is holding her dogs remains in an urn and was horrified to see her small dog being abused by this sicko .   His only choice now is to move to "India" .....but his deeds here may alter his plans ....maybe get a job a McD's ......

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2016/10/01/veterinarian-clinic-protest-draws-large-numbers

......nice to see 230 views on this .....word of mouth & the www  will help nail that poor excuse for a human being ......:thx:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived