On the lighter side.....

smerchly

It's strawberry season !   :wub:

I planted 24 ever bearing plants in  the spring .They don't produce berries in the hot temps., so I pick off the blossoms & runners until late Aug.t., then let let them flower . They start  growing berries in about 3 weeks ....very sweet and firm . Next spring the runners from 24 plants will produce 4 to 5 times more new plants . Here's a pic taken a few days ago ......garden size is 6' x 8' which will give us plenty of berries for cereals & desserts . Netting is for birds,rabbits ,etc.,,,

x44_zMZR6yICJlCLnqKvMx0bBK92EJExr_rSdbCc

For tomorrow 's breakfast cereal ,  strawberries & banana slices .......ahhhhhh    :)  (need a drooling smiley)

OkSj_wH8U6_qye_WK0yi_0WRR83gcJwtuhzFA8Tf

32 minutes ago, smerchly said:

It's strawberry season !   :wub:

I planted 24 ever bearing plants in  the spring .They don't produce berries in the hot temps., so I pick off the blossoms & runners until late Aug.t., then let let them flower . They start  growing berries in about 3 weeks ....very sweet and firm . Next spring the runners from 24 plants will produce 4 to 5 times more new plants . Here's a pic taken a few days ago ......garden size is 6' x 8' which will give us plenty of berries for cereals & desserts . Netting is for birds,rabbits ,etc.,,,

x44_zMZR6yICJlCLnqKvMx0bBK92EJExr_rSdbCc

For tomorrow 's breakfast cereal ,  strawberries & banana slices .......ahhhhhh    :)  (need a drooling smiley)

OkSj_wH8U6_qye_WK0yi_0WRR83gcJwtuhzFA8Tf

Hey smerch my wife just gave you that drooling smile                                                                                                                                                                                    :wub:

Archived