to the fisherman /and hunters of NFN

gunner-2

Well we made it through another summer and a hot one at that the leaves are starting to change and fall made it's way in. We will start to feel

the cooler temps some of you guys will be getting ready for the fall salmon/trout run with cooler temps won't take too long and the other half of

us will be hitting the duck blinds and tree stands it's been a tough summer for the walleye fishermen some did bad some did ok some did great .Lets hope we get blessed with some hard water fishing this year and that the perch gods will be with us.But for us hunters we will be hitting the marshes and the woods in search of waterfowl /deer/moose/or what ever your game is i hope i have a great season like last year's waterfowling 

and hope to break my 3 year dry spell with the deer hunting as i only hunt deer with a bow .But in the end it's just a great feeling to be out in the

outdoors. So rather your fishing hunting  stop for just a minute take a look around you and be thankful for our resources do our part in keeping our resources in tip top shape so our young ones will be able to do as we did.I have a grandson coming in a few weeks and will be teaching 

him all i can about Conservation as i bet most of you did with your Sons/Daughters.SO GOOD LUCK OUT THERE AND BE SAFE

i will be hitting the duck blind in the morning

SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN

:Gonefishing: :th_fudd::ArcherySmiley:

Archived