Thieves

smerchly

As I have said in previous posts , we have many thieves among us who seem to be able to get around the laws or get treated too lightly when caught . I know of many bold thefts.... from my bro in law's brand new 50 four stroke Merc , to my cousins new 4x4 Chev truck . My neighbour just had his big Chev.4x4  extend.cab stolen from the Costco parking lot while his wife worked there . They have no security cameras , so no way to see the crooks taking it . He had valuables inside and all his tools for his trade locked inside a metal box in the truck bed . This is a 2500 series truck in mint shape  (6 liter) These trucks are a big item for thefts . They can take these trucks in 3 -4 minutes . The cops say , call your insurance , end of story .  These thefts cause all of us to pay more for insurance . We are especially vulnerable when we leave our vehicles while boating , or fishing some distance from our vehicles .  The amount of vehicle thefts is shocking these days . From a new Mercedes being shipped overseas to a pickup truck either for parts or taken elsewhere...where is the technology to keep a vehicle from starting until a pin code number is entered into it's computer ?  The winners are the thieves , the auto manufacturers who can sell a new vehicle replacement , and the governments who collect the taxes on it . 

.....almost forgot ....the guy I buy my honey from a few blocks away had his van stolen & the scum took all his carpentry tools & burned up the van .....Sad to see just how far this country has degenerated over my 73 years ......hope the grandkids can make it great again......

Keep a close watch on your stuff guys ,  and do what you can to deter these useless thieves among us .

Well i can tell you how  the cops are getting my wife's sister lives in Hamilton and on there street teen's are braking into there cars so they put up a cam to catch them they were not the only ones to do this but they caught these guys on cam smashing there window out just for a small amount of change some cd's and a few other things 

she called the cops 2 hours later a cop shows up he looked at the car told her to go to insurance put in a report she told him she has them on video and asked if he would like to see it  NOPE he said it's not enough proof what more do you need i mean come on he told her that they don't take video evidence.Alarms don't work on cars these guy's know there stuff even if you needed a code to start your car they are so smart that they would come up with a device that will crack the code in minutes nothing is safe anymore what

happen'd to the good oh days when a car theft was big new's now it's like ya happen's every day nothing new.

Back in August I had 200 bucks stolen out of my wallet during my neighbors bday party, which was my food money for the month (I keep it cash cause I am bad with a debit card) I live on ODSP and after rent I get just under 700 a month for basic needs

1 hour ago, marth11 said:

Back in August I had 200 bucks stolen out of my wallet during my neighbors bday party, which was my food money for the month (I keep it cash cause I am bad with a debit card) I live on ODSP and after rent I get just under 700 a month for basic needs

Thieves have no conscience Joey  .  Hit up a food bank store if needed and a second hand store for clothing , boots etc. , they have some good quality stuff for cheap.   Hopefully we will soon be icing some nice juicy perch for the table .  I got a huge bag of shrooms yesterday ....ready for grandma's super soup .

Hey smerch do you like puff balls i had it for the first time on thanksgiving man they are good i wen't looking for some at my sisters house and found one puff ball it was enough to feed the entire family i have never seen one so big

003.JPG

Holy Moly !  That's one big puffa ball ! .  They are good eating but a little on the rubbery side . There's a member here (JWL) who was a part time chef and he did a post about making a great lasagna with puff balls .  We cut up the shrooms , put them on a tray & froze them for future soups . I gave some to my neighbour who dehydrated them for soups as well .

...and for your viewing pleasure ......these are NICE shrooms ......

tvIBLCyqC3sUWUlj7l3C4sDrq4RWobo0MZY-Irei

21 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

Hey smerch do you like puff balls i had it for the first time on thanksgiving man they are good i wen't looking for some at my sisters house and found one puff ball it was enough to feed the entire family i have never seen one so big

003.JPG

You could play soccer with that one! Holy crap what a shroom!

3 minutes ago, canadianfcat said:

I know you guys know what your doing...But if anyone less knowledgeable picks wild mushrooms please be carefull.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/death-cap-mushroom-victoria-boy-poisoned-1.3802245

Very true if your not sure what your looking for have someone with you that does know it can save your life the wrong mushrooms will make you

very sick or death but when you do learn the difference there are some really great tasting mushrooms out there 

Archived