Hospital time been sick

cplummer

I have not been on much lately.

Not been feeling too healthy.

I have been at the general waiting quadruple bypass to my heart. Been here a week now and next Tues they do the bypass. Hope i make it. If not wife will sell this site off fast or close it.

Thanks guys

Piece of cake Cliff .....they are much more advanced in heart surgeries now . Be positive & you will be back in the boat in no time ! 

We will be thinking about you .....   :Gonefishing:

todays doctors are great . my friend had the same operation last year . he was 84 years old and he was back and walking around good in 3 weeks . hes now 85 and out on the boat every chance he gets . so don't worry you will be fine ..td

Cliff .....I hope you are sitting up with your Iphone and keeping up to all the goodies here . I'm sure you will soon notice more energy from the reconditioned heart you now have .  Hoping to hear from you soon . Take it easy and see you soon .

The boys & girls of NFN

19 hours ago, smerchly said:

Has anyone heard how Cliff is doing ?  Hoping recovery is going well .

Was wondering the same thing...pretty sure his surgery went well through facebook posts Id seen, Im sure he's in recovery mode and will respond when the time is right. If your reading this Cliff...take it easy buddy, we all have you in our prayers and hoping for the very best...get well soon man!!!

Archived