In Rememberance NOV 11

Loonietoon1

Some things to Remember with the Day Coming around    A Pittance of Time shot in 1999 in Dartsmouth Nova Scotia song by Terry Kelly  5,09 min.... and Highway of Heroes by Terry Sumsion one is 3.08 min and another is in studio recording 3.23 min both on youtube... hope they help you remember the cause ... LEST WE FORGET

Take about 4 minutes and read the words to this song ....I am reminded every summer as my big beautiful poppies grow in my garden . We tend to take many things for granted , including our health . Thanks loonietoon1 for the reminder .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_C-07lgS7I

I agree with you RiverRuns  every thing we have is because of the men and women that gave there lives for us as i was working today i took the time to stop working for 2 min

to show my respect and always will i hope others do as well as it seems we are all just to busy to stop for 2 min and remember VERY GOOD POST LOONIETOON1

I am very happy that you appreciated the music I was able to find.... I have heard In A Pittance of Time many times and it always get in to my throat .... Highway of Heroes was writen by my dear friend Terry Sumsion before he passed from cancer.

Archived