Happy Earth Day

smerchly

Today is earth day .....why not everyday ?  Shall we call it "Green Day" ?  Nope ! That would make the Irish irate !  Do we eat "green" today ?  Spinach , lettuce , broccoli , beans, dandelion leaves ?  Pick up our garbage today ?  :huh: Well , since Canada is going to make "the weed" legal , we can soon have weed vegan recipes added to our cook books ......Going "green"  will have a broader meaning to Canicanuks .....Time for a new flag (never really liked the red leaf)  ......"This" flag will show the world we Canucks are truly "green & free spirit" .......:pardon:  

.YJRnaTsoeWrLamtXl9w8CxmNsdCu6chyD_riM3mI

Happy Earth Day !    :rolleyes:

Smerch, what have you been smok'n? Ha, couldn't resist. I did have a couple beer after mowing the lawn to celebrate! That and that the wife left for a weeks vacation with my oldest daughter, so lots to celebrate today!

The only thing I have to smoke is fresh broccoli my wife bought today , but the beer was good after a hard day's work tuning up the yard .

Well , now that wifey is away ......have another brew and enjoy " all the fun stuff a married man can get away with .....;)

LOL, no parties, I'm not that brave! No sooner than they left, buddy from across the street was over with a few beers. Pizza and wings for dinner, fishing tomorrow morning and I'm sure I will be able to sneak in a few hours here and there this week in pursuit of turkeys. And no broccoli all week Smerch! 

1 minute ago, Surf and Turf said:

LOL, no parties, I'm not that brave! No sooner than they left, buddy from across the street was over with a few beers. Pizza and wings for dinner, fishing tomorrow morning and I'm sure I will be able to sneak in a few hours here and there this week in pursuit of turkeys. And no broccoli all week Smerch! 

LOL

Archived