Nice to be Special...

I'm trying to stay away from politics & religion , but when either affects our fishing -hunting -environment , etc., I take notice . If one can simply say I don't need to obey our laws/rules because my religion forbids it ....we are in trouble . Would any religious group be able to say they do not believe in paying income tax get away with it ? If they can .....show me where to sign up ! 

I don't expect to see many of these people hunting , but I can see some wanting to have a gun . I think there would be a lot of respect lost for the law if this is happening .   :th_fudd:.....   :read:

I can not believe what I just seen and heard  . something has to done to change that gun law . its starting to look like the muslem people who we bring into this country and provide shelter food and money for that we the tax payers pay for have more rights then the people who helped build this country . we need a change . td

2 hours ago, bigugli said:

Another sellout by those in power.

It's a sure way to get certain segments of our society to vote for a certain party ......They play the numbers game and try their best to keep info from us . Now we have our own "news room" , called You Tube , Twitter ,Facebook , and fishing -hunting boards to get the word out . The fake news media is on it's way out ....This stuff should be discussed in our fishing/hunting mags , but they may fear being shut down for obvious reasons .

Archived