I KNEW IT

Thanks and agree Gunner.

The liberals do not want us to have guns, period. Look at their record on guns and their record of breaking promises. Basically, the only promises that the liberals keep are to the special interest groups that helped get them get elected, and work at keeping them elected. The "Sheeple" keep paying their taxes and go about their merry way. Sad but the current government will probably get another term after this one until they mess things up so bad that they will finally get thrown out so that the conservatives can come in and clean things up. After a few terms, and things are mopped up then the liberals will get voted back in after the special interest groups convince everyone how bad the conservatives are and all the great things that the liberals are going to do for them. Sound familiar?

41 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Thanks and agree Gunner.

The liberals do not want us to have guns, period. Look at their record on guns and their record of breaking promises. Basically, the only promises that the liberals keep are to the special interest groups that helped get them get elected, and work at keeping them elected. The "Sheeple" keep paying their taxes and go about their merry way. Sad but the current government will probably get another term after this one until they mess things up so bad that they will finally get thrown out so that the conservatives can come in and clean things up. After a few terms, and things are mopped up then the liberals will get voted back in after the special interest groups convince everyone how bad the conservatives are and all the great things that the liberals are going to do for them. Sound familiar?

couldn't have said it better my self

I cannot trust any of them , they all solicit certain "groups" to help them get elected ......but the lying lips have never got my vote and never will . When they passed the so called "pit bull $hit" bill to appease the herd , I will never trust them for anything they spew from their lying mouths. Anglers , hunters , beware ! 

46 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I cannot trust any of them , they all solicit certain "groups" to help them get elected ......but the lying lips have never got my vote and never will . When they passed the so called "pit bull $hit" bill to appease the herd , I will never trust them for anything they spew from their lying mouths. Anglers , hunters , beware ! 

All i can say is it's out of control and only going to get worse unless we fight for Canada and fight our rights 

We won't have many rights in the future ... Read an article yesterday that basically said the CBSA (Canadian Border Services Agency) staff have the right to look through your phone and laptop and if you fail to give them passwords they don't have to turn them back over to yourself.  On the American side of things they can deny your entry into the country if you choose to not allow them to look through things.

Silly Snags ;):D We don't have any rights in this country. We only have privileges, and every privileges has a price,

whether it's for fishing, driving a car, owning a house whatever. Every single privilege cost money. And of course at any

time these privileges have been and can be taken away from us at any time.

But we're free of course....:tease:

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to Brian Lilley , writer from the T.O.Sun , on CKTB radio at 11:15 a.m. this morning . The radio host , Tom McConnel fully agreed with him .

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/15/the-gun-registry-still-exists-despite-a-vote-to-destroy-it

The government doesn't realize that when these stories emerge , they only create more mistrust for themselves . More and more people are dropping the (fake) " news media " 

and opting to get their news from other sources such as Face Book, Twitter , etc.

We have a government that most people voted against  who won a majority (first passed the post ) ,and can pass any law they want . This makes a mockery of the word "democratic"  It is not !  

• 2 months later...

I haven't been by this forum for a while, maybe once since the last election.

Turdhole said he would sign Canada up for the UN small arms treaty, jack up the spending and deficits and flood Canada with invaders.

Said it all with a smile, and he won the election.

No one should be surprised.   Turdhole works for George Soros, and if you don't know who that is, then you have your head up your arse.

Archived